- Create array with length n to denote
- For each
[a, b], arr[a - 1]–, arr[b - 1]++; (Minus 1 because of 0-index)
- If there is a person that
arr[i] === n - 1, then return it.
- Otherwise return -1;
In a town, there are
n people labeled from
n. There is a rumor that one of these people is secretly the town judge.
If the town judge exists, then:
- The town judge trusts nobody.
- Everybody (except for the town judge) trusts the town judge.
- There is exactly one person that satisfies properties 1 and 2.
You are given an array
trust[i] = [ai, bi] representing that the person labeled
ai trusts the person labeled
Return the label of the town judge if the town judge exists and can be identified, or return
Input: n = 3, trust = [[1,3],[2,3]]